Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stupid ppl and their password protected wifi connections!!

OK well I have several posts that I really wanna add onto here but due to my lack of liking to pay bills on time nd bcz I much rather enjoyed getting just that much extra shit on hubby's paydays lol. So we are out of cable nd internet right now nd only time I can upload my posts are when I can actually find an unsecured wifi connection. Which around here I probably have a better chance getting free dope then finding someone that is nice enough to wanna share their hard earned wifi with their less then fortunate neighbors. I mean hey wat are neighbors for if you can borrow sugar, eggs, and your hundred dollar a month high speed internet lol. So anyways I think I am going to head to the library or McDonald's tomorrow where I can get some free internet and I plan on uploading the few posts ive written in the last week or so. Over the holiday we went camping at my husband's patents camp nd I have one hell of a blog from there. Just for a sneak peak at my adventurous camping trip, his patents are nudest nd so is their entire camp. Long story short we've gone several times bit usually off season and when its cold they wear clothes. Well its in season and today it was 104 out not including heat index nd humidity. S deff not wearing cloi had to be withput clothes so ive always enjoyed going. Well aparently that was only bthes. Ive never been asked to be unclothed or told it wasnt an option to be nude if we were there visiting. I'll explain the whole story nd details of the place in my blog. But I wanted to get everyone excited to read it bcz the point to my story is we were told either remove the clothes or we couldn't stay for more then a few hours. Mind you it takes us a few hours to just get there so driving back home was not a fun sounding option. So me, someone who is so awkward about nakedness well my own anyways that after 2 years of marriage I still have to have lights off during sex with my husband 9% of the time. Thr other 10% im usually so fukd up my freakness comes out and I prefer all the lights on and would go so far as invite an audience lol. But I got naked nd gotta say I had the funnest, most relaxing, free feeling 2 days in a very long time. And sober I mite add. As long as drinking like a fish dont count and in my reality drinking dont count bcz I drink once every 6 months. So I appologise for horrible spelling, weird punctuation, and all together crappy writing in this post but my My Touch is not made for blogging nd drives me insane trying to

3 comments:

  1. I used to get that no access problem all the time when I was relying on the neighbours for broadband access... in the end I found the public library more reliable... then the computer went and broke down and I'm reduced to internet cafes.

    Thanks for your comment I'm not going to say very much here as every time I tried in the past my comment got lost along the way... (no idea why...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW IT LET ME COMMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it probly let you finally comment bcz I finally got on a real computer and messed with all my settings last night lol. But thanks for commenting. Like I said in my comment on your page I have been reading your blogs for the last 3 weeks. Many nights where insomnia has drivin me almost insane your blogs have helped pass the time and helped me from going nuts and probly throwing things lol.

    ReplyDelete